The company focuses on the quality of its products and services from design and material sourcing through to final testing, delivery and installation of finished products. This is achieved through the use of engineering design standards, to BS, USA-NBS, ASTM, ASME and DIN codes, the use of modernised production facilities, equipment and controls and close attention to efficiency and compliance with client specifications.
FabricationGPE Industries specialises in:
- Fabrication of GRP and Dual Laminate storage, process and fluid treatment and conveyance components and systems for the chemical process, pharmaceutical, food, dairy and beverage, electronics, semiconductors, water treatment, agro-chemical, fertiliser, rendering, chemical users and allied industries
- Site attendance and assembly
- In situ complete equipment fabrication and modification
- Deadline completion of site installation, modification and equipment maintenance during scheduled plant shutdowns
- Fabrication of speciality mouldings
- Construction materials are generally GRP , Fibreglass Reinforced Plastics (FRP), Reinforced Thermosetting Plastics (RTP) or Dual Laminate (GRP, FRP, RTP with thermoplastic lining).
- The plastic thermosetting resin matrix materials are internationally source premium grade of polyester, vinyl ester and Furane resins. The polyester range embraces terephthalic, isophthalic, bisphenol fumarates, brominated and Het acid types.
- The thermoplastic liners of Dual Laminate equipment include Polypropylene, PVC and PVDF.
- The above materials provide excellent corrosion resistance across a broad range of mild to aggressive chemical environments at temperatures up to 175° C (350° F).
- Compliance with FDA and USDA requirements is achievable.
- Compliance with ASTM E84 Class I Flame spread rating is achievable.
- A low smoke rating index of 50 per ASTM E84 is achievable.
Contact us to discuss your fabrication requirements.